Layered Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1 box ginger lemon creme sandwich cookies (we used Carr’s)
- 2 tbsp. melted light butter (Land O’Lakes)
- 2 tub refrigerated cheesecake filling (Kraft Philadelphia)
- 1 can pumpkin purée (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1? tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Garnish: toasted pecan halves, caramel sauce
- You’ll need an 8 x 3-in. springform pan coated with nonstick spray. Place
cookies in a food processor; pulse until finely chopped. Add melted
butter; process until crumbs begin to stick together. Press over bottom
of prepared pan.
- Stir 1 tub cheesecake filling in large bowl until smooth; spread onto crumb layer.
- Stir remaining tub of cheesecake filling, pumpkin purée and pumpkin pie
spice in same large bowl until blended and smooth. Evenly spread over
plain cheesecake in pan. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set.
- To serve: Remove pan sides
and place pecans around top edge of cake. Put caramel sauce into a small ziptop bag, snip a small tip off one corner and pipe sauce on top.Plan
Ahead: Make cheesecake 2 days ahead, then top with pecans and caramel
sauce just before serving.