Pumpkin Cheesecake Lasagna
It's the pumpkin cheesecake equivalent of Mt. Everest.
Serves: 10 to 12
- 10 graham crackers, crushed
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1/4 c. + 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 c. heavy cream
- 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 c. milk
- 3 small packages instant vanilla pudding
- 1 c. canned pumpkin
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 c. jarred caramel sauce
- 3 tbsp. powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar together and press the mixture into the bottom of a 9 x11 glass baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes. Allow to cool.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and ¼ cup sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Slowly add in 2 cups heavy cream and beat until stiff peaks form.
- In another medium bowl, beat milk, pudding mix, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice until well-mixed and thick. (Start with 1 1/2 cups milk and beat until it's the consistency of a pudding—if it's too thick, continue to add the rest of the milk.)
- Finally, in small mixing bowl, beat remaining heavy cream with powdered sugar until it forms soft peaks.
- Layer lasagna: Pour 1/3 of the cream cheese mixture over the graham crust, then top with 1/3 of the pumpkin mixture. Drizzle 2 tbsps. caramel sauce on the pumpkin. Repeat two more times. Before the final drizzle of caramel, top the last pumpkin layer with whipped cream, then finish with a final drizzle of caramel. Allow lasagna to chill in refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.